This simple and delicious cinnamon, sugar toast recipe is one of my favorite and the best for wintery morning that you can have for breakfast or as a dessert, which gives an amazing taste with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
This hot, buttered toast with a a sugary cinnamon topping is a crispy, crunchy toast that you can make at home easily. You need just a few everyday ingredients like the softened Bread slices, butter, cinnamon, sugar, and few drops of vanilla extract. Simply spread over the bread and then baked till golden. Make sure that you covered this paste fully to the edges of the bread slices.
I really enjoy eating this toast since my childhood and even as an adult. For me, this is absolutely the Best Cinnamon Toast Ever!
In order to make this delicious easy toast, lets quickly follow my recipe and tell us how this turns out for you.Print
This simple and delicious quick breakfast made with bread, butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract, a perfect crispy breakfast recipe with an amazing taste to start the day.
- 2 bread slices brown/white
- 1 tablespoon unsalted softened butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Few drops vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread the paste evenly over the bread slices. Place the bread on a baking tray and bake in the 250 degree C preheated oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve this cinnamon sugar toast in halves, if desired.
- For this toast recipe, you’ll need the softened butter to get it all combined.
- Always make sure to cover all the way up to the edges of the bread.
- Additionally, you may always add more cinnamon if you like.
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Cinnamon Sugar Toast Recipe, Quick toast recipe, How to make cinnamon toast