Raw mango mojito is a refreshing and tangy twist on the classic mojito cocktail. It is made with raw or green mangoes, which give it a unique flavour. Here I’m going to tell that how to make a raw mango mojito, along with serving suggestions, tips, and some variations that help you to make best mojito ever:
About this Recipe:
Raw mango mojito is a delightful and vibrant summer drink that combines the tangy flavour of raw mangoes with the refreshing elements of a traditional mojito. It offers a unique twist to the classic cocktail, making it perfect for those who enjoy a balance of sweet, sour, and minty flavours.
The key ingredient in raw mango mojito is, of course, the raw or green mango. Raw mangoes are basically unripe mangoes that are firm and sour in taste. They add a distinct tartness to the drink, making it incredibly refreshing. The mango is blended into a smooth puree, which forms the base of the drink.
To enhance the flavor, fresh mint leaves are muddled with sugar and lime juice. This process releases the mint’s essential oils and infuses the drink with a pleasant aroma and taste. The muddled mixture is then combined with the raw mango puree, creating a delicious and tangy concoction.
The drink is best enjoyed on a hot summer day as a thirst-quenching and revitalising beverage.
Raw mango mojito is typically served over ice to keep it chilled and to dilute the flavours slightly on a hot summer day.
You can serve it in tall glasses or mason jars with colourful straws for a vibrant presentation.
It is garnished with a sprig of mint and a slice of Add a few extra mint leaves or a slice of lime or raw mango to enhance its visual appeal.
Adjust the sweetness by adding more or less sugar according to your taste preference.
If the raw mango is not tangy enough, you can add a splash of lime juice for an extra kick.
For a stronger mango flavor, increase the amount of raw mango used in the recipe.
If you want a smoother texture, you can strain the blended raw mango before adding it to the glass.
If you prefer an alcoholic version, you can also add a shot of rum to the mixture.
You can experiment with different variations to suit your taste preferences. Some popular variations include:
Adding a pinch of chili powder or slices of fresh chili peppers for a spicy twist.
You can also replace the club soda with coconut water or coconut soda for a tropical coconut mango mojito.
For those who prefer a frozen treat, you can blend the raw mango mojito mixture with ice cubes to create a slushy consistency. This frozen mango mojito is a perfect way to beat the summer heat.
Add a handful of fresh strawberries to the blender for a fruity and colourful variation to make Strawberry Mango Mojito.
Overall, raw mango mojito is a delightful fusion of flavours that combines the tanginess of raw mangoes, the freshness of mint, and the effervescence of soda. It’s a refreshing drink that offers a unique and tropical twist to the classic mojito cocktail.
Remember to enjoy raw mango mojito with your family and adjust the recipe to suit your personal taste preferences. Cheers!Print
Raw Mango Mojito is a refreshing and healthy summer drink made with a blend of mint leaves, raw mango, soda and a few spices. The addition of soda gives a zing to the drink. Thus, it is a non-alcoholic drink for kids and adults. Here is the recipe below-
- 2 raw mango + for garnish .
- Water as needed
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons black salt
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- Salt to taste or as required
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 lemon
- 500 ml soda
- Place the mangoes in a pressure cooker.
- Add 3-4 cups of water and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles on high flame first then reduce the heat on low or for about 8 min.
- When the pressure settles down on its own, then remove the lid. The mangoes would have become soft. The peels would also come out when the mangoes are cooked well.
- Remove in a bowl along with water, add an ice cube and keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl, take cooked mango along with ice and little water and mash well, take out the seeds.
- Now take this pulp in a mixer jar, add sugar, black salt, chaat masala and salt and blend well.
- Cut the lemon into half and keep it aside.
- Take salt and red chilli powder on a plate and mix well.
- Add chaat masala and black salt and mix well.
- Take the serving glasses and rim them with lemon and dip it into chilli-salt mixture.
- Cut the lemon in quarter size and add to the glass and lightly muddle.
- Add mint leaves, mango pulp and soda, mix well.
- Garnish with mint spring and mango slices and serve.
- If you want a restaurant-like touch in your drink, dip the rim of the glasses in water and then dip in powdered sugar or pink salt.
- Like to have a variation? Substitute the lime juice with orange juice and add some orange rind slices to the glass.
- You can also add some mango cubes into the drink for a nice bite in between the sips.
- If you are using canned mango puree, adjust the amount of sugar accordingly, as the canned puree is very sweet and you don’t want your drink to be extra sweet.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: Continental
Keywords: How to Make the Perfect Mango Mojito, Summer Cooler Recipe, Easy Raw Mango Mojito, Minty Raw Mango Drink