There is nothing better than cool and refreshing watermelon to get hydrated and quench your thirst when summer is at peak. So here is a simple recipe that you could easily make with just 4 basic ingredients in minutes. Let’s make this for your loved ones.
- 1 bowl watermelon cubes
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2–3 ice cubes
- Few mint leaves
- Add watermelon cubes, roasted jeera powder, green chilies, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl. Combine everything well.
- Place it in an oven and bake this at 180-200 deg C for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and let it cool.
- Take a blender jar and blend the mix nicely.
- Watermelon Panna is ready to serve.
- Top it with sliced lemon, mint leaves & ice cubes.
- If you need, you can replace regular salt with black salt. It goes very well with watermelon.
- If you want, you can add sugar to the drink. I didn’t use sugar in this recipe as the watermelon was very sweet.
- You can use any other citric juices instead of lemon juice in this panna.
- To serve, I would suggest first put some ice cubes into the serving glass then pour the watermelon mixture and garnish it with mint leaves and sliced lemon.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Watermelon Summer Cooler, Easy Refreshing Drink Recipe, Summer Drinks Recipe, How to make Watermelon Panna