Mango Fruity is one of the popular cool and yummy drinks in India, made with 4 simple ingredients like ripe mangoes, raw mango, sugar, and water. Try this mango fruity recipe at home without any preservatives or no artificial colors, 100% natural summer drink that you can make during mango season.
- 2 ripe mangoes (chopped)
- 1 raw mango (chopped)
- ¾ cup (150 grams) sugar
- 1000 ml water (approx.)
- Pinch of citric acid
- Wash 2 ripe mangoes and 1 raw mango nicely.
- Now, peel and chop the mangoes into small pieces. Remove the seeds.
- In a pressure cooker, add the chopped mangoes along with one glass of water.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on high flame till 4-5 whistles to come.
- Switch of the flame and allow to cool down completely.
- In another pan, add sugar and a glass of water.
- Bring it to boil on medium flame.
- Add pinch of citric acid.
- Keep stirring constantly till the sugar dissolve completely (It will take approx. 2 minutes).
- Once the sugar has dissolved and got a good boil, turn off the flame and keep aside to cool down.
- In a blending jar, put the boiled mango pulp along with water.
- Blend it to make a smooth puree.
- Once done, place a sieve in a wide bowl, strain the pulp to remove any lump or fiber remains.
- Then mix the sugar syrup and smooth mango puree together.
- Before serving, add 4 cups of water to it (adjust the water depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Mix it well.
- Cover and keep this mango drink in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Now, mango fruity is ready to serve.
- Serve with ice cubes.
- Always use ripe juicy pulpy mangoes. I recommend to use alphonso mangoes for this recipe.
- You don’t need any string consistency in sugar syrup. Just give a good boil and it’s perfect to mix.
- Adjust the amount of sugar syrup depending on the sourness of mango.
- I have added 4 cups of water into this drink, but, you may add a little more if needed a thin consistency. The consistency can be adjusted by adding more or less water.
- Adding citric acid to mango fruity increases the shelf life of this drink. You may also add very little lemon juice. It acts as a natural preservative. This will keep well at least for 5 days when refrigerated.
- Category: Drinks, Summer Drinks
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Mango Fruity Recipe, Summer drink recipe, How to make mango fruity at home, Fresh Mango Juice Recipe