Chocolate peanut butter truffles are the combination of chocolate and peanut butter – rich, delicious and so creamy dessert which can be made with only 4 ingredients. Simply roll the mixture into balls, freeze, and dip in chocolate. A no-bake dessert, that melt-in-your-mouth good!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
5-6 dates deseeded
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1 cup any dark chocolate
½ cup shredded coconut + for garnish
- In a mixer jar, add peanut butter, dates without seed, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt.
- Blend it until you get a smooth texture.
- Now, transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Then add the shredded coconut.
- Start mixing this mixture with your hands.
- Take a small amount and roll between your hands to form a small ball.
- Once all balls are prepared, set them on a tray lined with parchment paper and freeze them for about 3-4 hours.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler method.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip these peanut butter balls one at a time into it using a toothpick or small fork.
- Just tap a little on the side of the bowl and let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut over the balls, if desired.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- Serve chilled.
- Always use best quality of peanut butter instead of using homemade natural peanut butter. Natural peanut butter is too greasy for this recipe to work with.
- It is necessary to freeze the balls before dipping into the chocolate. This helps the peanut butter balls to firm up and to hold their shape faster.
- You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. Transfer the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it until smooth and completely melted.
- It is best to use a toothpick for dipping and pulling out these balls from the melted chocolate.
- After dipping the balls in the chocolate, just tap a little to let the excess chocolate drip off.
- These chocolate peanut butter truffles can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles, How to Make Peanut Butter Balls, Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe, No Bake Dessert Recipe