Create something new and interesting from leftovers, so that no one can easily recognize such food as leftover food. If you have some leftover chapati from last night and don’t want to throw them? So ust fix them up with this quick and easy recipe of chapati noodles.
Roti/Chapati noodles is an interesting fusion recipe made with leftover chapati and is quite similar to the Chinese or even Indo Chinese noodles recipe. This recipe is very easy to prepare and is made up of thin layers of chapati cooked with sauteed veggies, tangy sauces and spices. This Chapati noodles can be served as an evening snack, breakfast during the morning rush hours and dinner as well or you can easily pack for kids tiffin box also.
Most of the time I use to add leftover chapatis to make sandwiches, nachos, roti upma and veggie rolls etc. If you are thinking about what to do with leftover chapati than it is an excellent way to give a new twist which turns out this dish totally appetizing and healthy. Do not waste even single roti.
Learn how to make easy and quick leftover chapati noodles with step by step instructions below.
You can also check a few more recipes like :Print
Roti/Chapati noodles is an excellent way to make a dish using leftover chapatis. It is so simple and quick recipe which can be serve hot as an evening snack, breakfast or even at dinner time. Kids favorite snack that can give in their school lunch box also.
- 6 roti/chapati (leftover) cut into long thin strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 small cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot julienne
- 5–6 french beans cut into diamond cut
- ½ green capsicum julienne
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2–3 green chillis slit
- 2½ tablespoons red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons green chilli sauce
- 1½ teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion for garnish
- Roll the chapatis one above the other tightly and then cut into long thin layers with a sharp knife or can use a scissor and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile cut all the vegetables into thin slices (julienned) and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic and chillies, saute for few seconds.
- Add sliced onion, saute well till onion softens up a bit.
- Add cabbage, carrot, and french beans, saute over medium high flame till veggies are slightly cooked.
- Add green capsicum, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, soya sauce, salt to taste and vinegar, mix all together well.
- Now, add the prepared chapati strips and mix gently to coat the sauce all over.
- Finally, add a handful of chopped spring onion.
- Serve leftover chapati or roti noodles hot.
- For this recipe, leftover roti/ chapati works best than fresh ones.
- If you are making this recipe for your kids than add vegetables of their choice to make this more tempting and nutritious.
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Chapati Noodles Recipe with leftover Roti , Leftover Chapati Recipes, Roti Noodles